Today's lifestyle is permeated with the use of prescription medications. We take pills to get well, yet are affected with an array of side effects from the pills, that cause damage to parts of our body. SmartCBDHub.com is to provide... Read more
Last Updated: March 14, 2020
2. Information We Collect. In the course of using this Website, we may collect personal information and data to (i) present you with credit monitoring services, financial products and/or other tailored products; (ii) present the contents of this Website to you; (iii) deliver services that you have requested; (iv) communicate with you via telephone, email, postal mail, and/or text message from us, our marketing partners, and/or other third parties; (v) display advertising tailored to you interests or background; (iv) perform data and statistical analysis from your use of this Website; (v) enforce our Terms and Conditions; and (vi) perform any other functions otherwise described to you when you provide us with your information.. Any collection of personal information or data through this Website is performed with your consent.
Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) that you directly provide to us that can identify you, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, physical address, telephone number, cellular number, email address, and state of residency.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We also collect information automatically as you navigate through this Website. We use log files and cookies to collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”) including, but not limited to, the IP address of the computer or mobile device making the request, browser type and the times you access this Website and usage details. Please note that IP addresses are not usually associated with your personal computer, but with a portal through which you accessed the Internet. Consequently, IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Cookies. As you navigate through and interact with this Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies (“Cookies”) to collect certain information, including but not limited to, information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, operating system, internet connection and location data. The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or compound it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Cookies help us improve this Website so we are able to deliver a better and more personalized experience by reducing unwanted information that you might otherwise receive.
3. How We Use Your Information. We use the information that we collect about you through your interaction with this Website as well as information that you provide to us, including personal information. This information is used (i) to present the contents of this Website to you; (ii) to deliver services that you have requested; (iii) to determine whether to extend an offer to become an Affiliate or Advertiser in our Network; (iv) to communicate with you via telephone, email, postal mail, and/or text message from us, our marketing partners, or other third parties; (v) to display advertising tailored to your interests or background; (vi) perform data and statistical analysis from your use of this Website; (vii) enforce our Terms and Condition; and (viii) to perform any other functions otherwise described to you when you provide us with your information.
4. Disclosing Your Information. As a general rule, SmartCBDHub will not share, sell or otherwise distribute your personal information without your consent. However, SmartCBDHub may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy (i) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide your information; (ii) for any other purpose disclosed by SmartCBDHub when you provide us your information; (iii) to protect the rights of SmartCBDHub and/or any third parties; (iv) to third party service providers who assist us in operating this Website, conducting our business or serving our users, so long as such information is kept confidential; (v) with affiliated entities; (vi) to comply with any court order, law, legal process, and/or government or regulatory request; (vii) as part of a liquidation or bankruptcy proceeding, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution or divestiture of some or all of SmartCBDHub assets.
5. Data Retention and Security. By accessing and navigating through this Website, you hereby acknowledge and agree that SmartCBDHub may retain your information indefinitely. Please note that any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. SmartCBDHub will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, SmartCBDHub shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of SmartCBDHub including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of third parties.
7. Consent to Communicate. When you submit your personal information to this Website, you are providing your express consent to be contacted via email, telephone, postal mail or text message communication. If you wish to opt-out of one or all of these communication methods, please follow the instructions provided in the corresponding communication.
8. Modifications or Amendments. From time to time, we may change this Policy to accommodate new technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements or for other purposes. For your information, the date this Policy was last updated is listed at the top of this page. Your continued use of this Website after any such changes have been made signifies and confirms your acceptance of any changes or amendments to this Policy.
9. Children Under the Age of 18. This Website is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under 18 years of age may access or provide any information on this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age.
California Disclosures. California Law requires us to provide certain disclosures to users of this Website.
Shine the Light Disclosure. Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents that use this Website to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected].
Do Not Track Disclosures.
Business and Professions Code Section 22575(b) requires websites to disclose their practices with respect to the use of tracking technology made by third parties and whether this Website honors web browser do-not-track signals. No third parties are able to collect personally identifiable information you provide on this Website. At this time, SmartCBDHub does not respond to do-not-track browser settings or signals.
Your Rights Under the CCPA.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
Please note that we are not required to:
Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of [goods and/or services] to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.
11. Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings
© 2019, Smart CBD Hub. All rights reserved